Where the energy-drinks work through their vitamin content, the vitamin at work will tend to be vitamin B complex, which has been known to enhance metabolic activity in the body, hence the energizing effect associated with it. In actual fact, going through the ingredient/nutritional listings of most of these energy drinks, one thing that you are not likely to miss is vitamin B complex. Where the energy-drink works in this way, it can also come in handy as a weight loss aid.
Where the UPnUP energy-drinks work through their herbal ingredients, what we will tend to be looking at are those herbs that have been associated with an energizing effect. Like the vitamin B complex, what most of these herbs tend to do, once in the body is to enhance the metabolic rate, leading to that energizing effect they are associated with Instant Energy Drink.
It happens to everybody-feeling run-down, unmotivated, tired and just sluggish. Maybe you don’t like the feeling that goes along with drinking coffee or caffeine in general or maybe it just doesn’t work for you. There are tons of pills and drinks on the market that claim to rev you up for 5-8 hours, but the problem with these are the ingredients as well as the crash afterwards.
The drinks are usually chock-full of sugar and some supplements may have other synthetic ingredients that you just don’t want to put in your body. But, you can take a natural herbal energy supplement Energy Shot Instant that is gentle to your body and gives you an expected boost to get through the day. Here are some of the herbs you may find in a Instant Energy Shot supplement:
- Cordyceps-This is a variety of mushroom that has long been a part of the Chinese diet. Its boosting property is believed to be improving the oxygenation of the blood and brain cells. Up n Up Energy Drink is often used as an ingredient in a natural herbal energy supplement.
- B Vitamins-B6 and B5 are important to the health and normal functioning of the nervous system and helps control stress responses in the body. They are also good for warding off illnesses by supporting the immune system. B12 is simply the energy vitamin. So, just taking a Buy Energy Shot Instant, you should feel your power or stamina improve.
- Ginseng-This is another plant popular in China for its endurance enhancing properties as well as improved concentration and mental acuity. It also battles the effects of stress.
- Golden Root – Rhodiola is a plant that is known for its overall boosting power and is very popular in extremely cold regions. It is believed to enhance mood, memory and endurance.
- Ashwaghanda – A variety of pepper, this herb is supposed to increase your stamina and improve adrenal functioning. Peppers are often used as a stimulant because of the natural heat they promote and the ingredient capsaicin, depending on the variety.
- Vitamin C – This is a natural anti-oxidant and great for overall better health. It helps raise the body ability to fight off illness. When you are fatigued, your immune system is compromised and you become more susceptible to illness. Adding vitamin C to an herbal power supplement helps keep you in good health and gives you a power-boost.
Even though these are natural ingredients, it is still important to talk to your doctor or pharmacist to make sure nothing will interact with your prescription medications. Also, there may be an underlying health issue causing your fatigue. Have a check-up if the problem is chronic or starts really affecting your normal daily activity.
The combinations of these herbs and vitamins or just adding one to your daily regimen can give you just the boost you need without the side-effects associated with many other power supplements. Using a non synthetic herbal energy supplement means that you won’t have the jitters, feel nauseous, over-stimulated which affects your concentration or have that sudden crash in energy when it wears off.
One thought on “Herbal Energy Supplement – Add Some Pep to Your Life”