UP-N-UP ENERGY SHOT HERBAL
Finding the energy for work and family responsibilities is hard enough. Throw in a second job, go back to school, or simply have a sleepless night, and you’re bound to hit the wall. So what do you do? Run for the coffee? Grab a soda? But how long does that last before you need more? Try this instead – take one Up-n-Up ENERGY shot. It’s quick, simple, and made to help hard working people.
Ashwagandha, the magical herb, is considered to be nature’s gift to mankind. For centuries, Ayurvedic medicine has used it to treat people for their day to day woes such as stress, anxiety, exhaustion, lack of sleep it al. And with an abundance of antioxidants, iron and amino acids, it’s no surprise that Ashwagandha is one of the most powerful herbs in Ayurvedic healing. It is classified as a rasayana i.e. rejuvenation in Ayurvedic and expected to promote physical and mental health, restore the body and increase longevity. It has been glorified over time for its dual capacity to energise and calm at the same time.
Following things make Ashwagandha, a beneficial ingredient:
- Ashwagandha has many significant benefits, but is best known for its powerful adaptogenic properties, meaning that it helps mind and body adapt better to stress.
- It nourishes the nerves and improve nerve function to help you maintain calm during stressful situations.
- It is also good for people who do physical labor or exercise a lot, to help the body adapt to physical situations.
- It is a powerful Rasayana, meaning that it acts as an overall tonic for greater vitality and longevity.
- It nourishes all the bodily tissues (Dhatus), including the joints and nerves.
- It has a Sothara effect – which means it helps clear impurities (Ama) from the various channel of the body.
- Ashwagandha enhances virility and has aphrodisiac properties.
- It is also well known for its powerful immune enhancing benefits.
It incorporates nearly a dozen different species of plants that fall within the Panax genus. The botanical name Panax means “all heal” in Greek. The root is the most medicinally valuable element of the plant, and can be purchased in dried, whole, or sliced form.
Following things make Ginseng, a beneficial ingredient:
- It is helpful in protecting body from the sudden spikes and drops in blood sugar. Thereby, managing the dangerous disease of diabetes efficiently.
- Being known for its antioxidant nature, it is able to reduce the signs of aging. Also, it prevents the negative effects of free radicals throughout the body, the dangerous byproducts of cellular metabolism, which can damage healthy cells.
- The powerful combination of chemicals found within ginseng have a wide range of effects, including the suppression of appetite and managing weight control.
- It is believed to increase male sexual performance and boost libido and is recommended for men suffering from erectile dysfunction as a natural solution.
- It is generally prescribed for women suffering from extreme menstrual discomfort and cramps.
- With its application to the scalp, it can increase the health of the hair follicle beds, prevent dandruff, and reduce hair loss significantly.
- Its consumption can stimulate blood flow throughout the body, particularly to the skin cells, making it look young and hydrated. And it is also linked to detoxifying the skin and boosting the immune response in the body’s largest organ.
- It affects the body’s nervous system in various ways, including stimulating the metabolism and boosting energy levels. Also, balancing the mood and lowering the stress levels.
Set your body to cool mode with a natural herb, Gokshura, a fruit extract of Gokhru or Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris).
Following things make Gokshura, a beneficial ingredient:
- It helps in rejuvenating depressed libido & erectile dysfunction.
- It is used in providing Ayurvedic solutions for treating different ailments of male reproductive system by increasing testosterone levels.
- It improves muscle building, stamina & endurance.
- It also acts as a stimulator for the sexual system.
- Effective in purifying blood.
Green Coffee Extracts
It is an extract of unroasted, green coffee beans. Used as an indispensable ingredient for an array of medicinal purposes. It is also helpful for the healthy treatment of many things.
Following things make Green Coffee Extracts, a beneficial ingredient:
- Enriched in antioxidants, helpful in reducing the damaging effects of free radicals in the body.
- Boosts metabolism, control food cravings, increases fat burning capability and eventually helps in shedding excessive weight.
- Helpful in lowering high levels of sugar, and controlling bad levels of cholesterol.
- Effective in enhancing immunity system. Consequently, helping in getting rid of dull and acne-prone skin.
- The presence of ingredients like Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid (GABA), Theophylline, Epigallocatechin Gallate, etc. are some of such ingredients helps in maintaining skin health and averting the appearance of wrinkles.
- Beneficial in maintaining the strength, health and beauty of our hair, resulting in fighting baldness.
With an elite history of traditional use, Maca is enriched with various health benefits. Nurturing the body with indispensable ingredients useful in growth and development. It not only revitalizes the entire body, but also elevates the energy. Further, maintaining the positive balance of hormones and healthy level of testosterones, irrespective of gender.
Following things make Maca, a beneficial ingredient:
- Contains energy enhancing elements: 10.5% protein, 8.5% fiber, 19 essential amino acids, vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, C and D, minerals iron, magnesium, copper, sodium, calcium, 20 free fatty acids and more.
- Supports healthy sex drive by increasing energy, stamina and vitality with the help of unique nutrients like macaenes and macamides.
- For men, it is essential and useful for good fertility and for women, it provides relief from menopause symptoms due to phytochemical content.
- Includes high content of protein for healthy and natural muscle growth.
- Important source of energy, endurance and stamina for people residing at great heights.
- It works as a mood up-lifter due to its high nutrient content.
- It also helps in stabilizing concentration and boosting memory.